Melissa Beaudoin | VFRW
Shameful! At a time when American workers need legislators to act quickly, Democrats are holding up the needed economic stimulus package by playing politics. When the government needs to act quickly to save businesses and jobs, Democrats are sneaking special-interest mandates into the stimulus package.
Democrats want to include the following into the emergency coronavirus stimulus legislation:
- Wind and Solar Tax Credits
- Reduction in Airline Emissions
- Increased Leverage for Labor Unions
- Eliminate U.S. Postal Service Debt
- Same-Day Voter Registration
- Funds for the Kennedy Center
Call Senators Kaine and Warner today. Tell them to put the people of Virginia and the nation first, stop using the pandemic to play politics, and vote to pass the much-needed stimulus bill — minus the partisan, special-interest nonsense.
- Senator Mark Warner: 202-224-2023
- Senator Time Kaine: 202-224-4024
Melissa Beaudoin currently serves as the Virginia Federation of Republican Women (VFRW) 11th District Representative.