We’re happy you are here!
As chairman of the Fairfax County Republican Committee, I welcome you to our website and to the Republican Party. Please join us as we continue to build a Republican party in Fairfax that is diverse, open and inclusive to everyone who wants to participate in our political process.
The purpose of the Fairfax County Republican Committee is to promote Republican values to our members and throughout our community, and to support Republican candidates in their election campaigns.
Here’s what we do, every day, for the citizens of Fairfax County:
- We encourage all citizens to become active in their city, state and federal government, to register to vote, and then make their voices heard through the ballot box in every election.
- We support the principles of the Republican Party: lower taxes, limited government, individual responsibility, strong families, free enterprise, and a strong national defense.
- We seek to elect strong Republican candidates to elected office at every level to promote and enact effective common sense policies locally, in Virginia, and at the federal level.
- We work to grow our party membership and to educate potential voters about our party platform.
- We organize and administer the day-to-day grassroots operations for the Republican Party in Fairfax County.
Please accept my personal invitation to attend any of our events or meetings and see for yourself how the Republican Party in Fairfax County can represent your interests.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone our office with any questions at 703-766-4467 or just stop by and visit us at 4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030.
If you’re a registered voter living in Fairfax County, please join us by becoming a member. We’re all neighbors here, and our entire FCRC team looks forward to getting to know you.
Fairfax County Republican Committee
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.