Please Join the Fairfax Republicans!
Membership in the Fairfax GOP helps shape and build the Republican Party in Fairfax County. Our members are the essential foundation for everything we undertake and accomplish.
As a member, you can take an active part in Republican decision-making within Fairfax County, including voting on party budgets, party resolutions, candidate nominating processes, endorsements of party policies and candidates, and other decisions related to Republican activities within Fairfax County.
- Our weekly Fairfax Republican Dispatch e-newsletter that provides news and information about issues and activities of interest to county Republicans.
- Invitations to monthly Fairfax GOP meetings that address county Republican business, feature a prominent speaker, and often include talks by Republican candidates seeking public and party office.
- Regular updates about party activities and volunteer opportunities within the County.
Finally, membership provides an organized and regular means for Republicans to share ideas, experiences, and fellowship with like-minded individuals throughout the County.
To become a member, you must be a registered voter in Fairfax County and complete the membership application.
The membership fee for the current March 2020 to March 2022 period is $100. When you apply, you may pay the full two-year membership fee of $100 or you may pay $50 for the first year of membership and then pay $50 for the second year of membership by April 1, 2021.
Your membership fee helps pay for office costs, information technology systems, advertising and educational materials, events, “get out the vote” activities, and other operational expenses. The Fairfax Republicans are entirely self-supporting, and your membership fee is crucial to keeping us going – and growing.
How to Join
Choose a membership registration option.
- Option One: Join Online
- Complete the 2020-2022 Fairfax Republicans Membership Form and submit the full $100 membership fee or the $50 annual membership fee using this LINK.
- Option Two: Join by Mail
- Download and print the 2020-2022 Fairfax Republicans Membership Form using this LINK. Tip: remember to set your browser’s printer setting to portrait mode.
- Pay your $100 or $50 membership fee by mailing a check and the completed Membership Form to: Fairfax County Republican Committee, 4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- Option Three: Join in Person
- Complete the 2020-2022 Membership Form available at the Fairfax Republicans office, 4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030, and pay your $100 or $50 membership fee by check or credit card.
- Attend one of our membership meetings held at a different location each month (please consult our website calendar for dates and times) and pick up a membership form at the meeting. Then mail or deliver your Membership form with check to cover the $100 or $50 membership fee to the FCRC office, (4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030).
- Option One: Join Online
Please be Advised
You will be nominated for membership at the next committee meeting, and the full committee will vote on your membership at the subsequent committee meeting.
Once you are a member, if you miss more than three consecutive meetings, you will forfeit voting privileges. You may obtain a proxy for any meeting you cannot attend and retain your voting privileges, using this proxy form.
If you miss three consecutive meetings without sending a proxy, you may regain your voting privileges and membership status by paying an additional $10 fee to the FCRC using the Membership form mentioned above.
Please read our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for more information. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you have regarding membership in the Committee, or call our office directly at 703-766-4467.
Join us and help us build the Republican Party in Northern Virginia!