President Trump Is Making America Great Again!
President Trump’s first day in office was January 20, 2017.
Here’s a (partial) list of the Administration’s wins for the American people over these last two years, courtesy our friends in the RNC:
Rule of Law
- Under President Trump’s leadership, the Senate has confirmed a record 85 judges, including two Supreme Court Justices.
- In the past two years, the Trump Administration has strongly enforced America’s immigration laws and taken aim at “sanctuary cities.”
- President Trump is fulfilling his promise to build a border wall, with sizable portions of the wall already finished or under construction.
- Under President Trump, the U.S. Border Patrol has arrested hundreds of members of dangerous gangs.
- GDP has soared after the passing of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, more than 2.5 million jobs were created in 2018, and average unemployment was the lowest since 1969.
- Manufacturing experienced a “major rebound” in 2018, experiencing the largest jobs gains since The Recession.
- President Trump and the Republican Congress have rolled back countless Obama-Era regulations, including his costly “Clean Power Plan.”
- President Trump successfully renegotiated The North American Free Trade Agreement.
- President Trump used tariffs to rattle China’s economy and leaders for their illegal trade cheating.
- President Trump withdrew the United States from the flawed Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- President Trump signed executive orders aimed at lowering the cost of healthcare, increased the number of generic drugs approved for sale in the marketplace, and signed one of Congress’ most “significant legislative achievements” to address the opioid epidemic.
Peace Through Strength
- Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress has passed two historic NDAA’s to rebuild and grow our military, secured billions in funding for the VA, and signed multiple pieces of legislation to help get our veterans the care they deserve.
- President Trump has made great strides towards the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
- Under President Trump’s leadership, the United States has successfully defeated ISIS.
- President Trump fulfilled his promise to name Jerusalem Israel’s capital.
- President Trump has withdrawn the United States from the flawed Iranian Nuclear Deal, forced our allies to recommit to NATO, and has vigorously and quickly enforced red lines against regimes and individuals that use chemical weapons.
And as the Gipper used to say, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”