We want you to join us and become a member!
Becoming a member of the Fairfax County Republican Committee is a great way to help build the Republican Party in Fairfax. It allows you to take on an active part in the nominating process for candidates and other decisions the committee is charged with making. Our members are the essential foundation for everything we accomplish.
To become a member, you must be a registered voter in Fairfax County and complete the membership application. Annual membership fees are $50.
Your $50 fee helps pay for the Headquarters office rent and utilities, educational materials, events and other operational expenses. The new FCRC leadership in 2018 are all volunteers. The FCRC is entirely self-supporting, and your membership fee is crucial to keeping us going – and growing.
How to join:
• Complete the 2018 FCRC Membership Application
• Pay your $50 membership dues by mailing a check and the completed FCRC Membership application to Fairfax County Republican Committee, 4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030.
• You will be nominated for membership at the next committee meeting.
• Once you are a member, if you miss more than three consecutive meetings, you will forfeit voting privileges. You may obtain a proxy for any meeting you cannot attend and retain your voting privileges, using this proxy form.
• If you miss three consecutive meetings without sending a proxy, you may regain your voting privileges and membership status by paying an additional $10 fee to the FCRC.
Please read our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for more information. You may also contact email@example.com for any questions you have regarding membership in the Committee, or call our office directly at 703-766-4467.
Join us and help us rebuild the Republican party in Northern Virginia!